- Weight limits are 110kg for the static simulators and 100kg for the motion simulator.
- Minimum age of participation is 14 years or older.
- Those with heart conditions, epilepsy or advanced pregnancy may not use the simulators.
- Persons suffering from contagious infections such as viruses, skin conditions or eye infections are not permitted to use the simulators.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted entry.
- No excessive make up may be worn with the VR headsets.
- Virtual reality may cause motion sickness in some people.
- We have the right to eject any person/s who is deemed to be being disrespectful to staff or the equipment.
- Customers who damage equipment through careless or overly rough use will be liable for repair or replacement costs.
- No food or drink near the simulators
- Stay out of any prohibited areas.
- Only staff and the customer flying the motion simulator may enter the restricted motion sim area.
- All accidents must be reported to a staff member immediately
- In the case of fire or natural disaster, take the nearest exit and meet in the carpark or the roadside if the carpark is unsafe.